Does your Business Own or Occupy a Building?

Embarks trusted fire consultants, conduct comprehensive Fire Risk Assessments to ensure legal compliance on an extensive range of commercial buildings, and ensure compliance with current Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 legislation and fire safety in the workplace.


As an employer (and/or building owner or occupier), you are legally required to carry out and maintain a fire safety risk assessment. 

Tell Us
About Your 

Thanks for submitting!

Annual Maintenance

& In-depth Inspection Program 

Embark's comprehensive fire safety assessments are carried out either as a separate exercise or as part of a single risk assessment covering other health and safety risks.

Based on the assessment findings, duty holders must ensure that adequate and appropriate fire safety measures are met to minimize the risk of injury or loss of life in the event of a fire.


Therefore, as part of the Fire Risk Assessment, we provide a management fire policy supported by an in-depth maintenance and inspection program essential for all businesses with commercial properties. 




Understanding Risk

Regular Fire Risk Assessments are good business sense as well as a legal requirement.


All too often, businesses are devastated by fire. Therefore, successful fire prevention starts with accurately understanding all the potentially life-threatening risks. 

Embark’s Fire safety systems are designed to help safeguard people and property and to mitigate risk and prevent loss of life or assets in the event of a fire breaking out.

Numerous organisations are still not aware of their legal obligations – which is why they collaborate with a specialist such as Embark Consulting to support them in obtaining and fully guaranteeing fire safety compliance.




Specialist Fire Consultants

Embark’s talented pool of IFSM qualified fire safety consultants can provide you with a broad range of Fire specialist services that:


Achieve and maintain compliance with all fire safety regulations

Optimize safety within your buildings.

Reduce the risk of prosecution


Fire risk factors and people at risk

Fire detection and warning system

Means of escape

Provision of fire-fighting equipment

Planning for an emergency and training

Maintenance and testing of fire safety equipment

Online training

 Annual inspection and risk assessment maintenance

Tell Us
About Your 

Thanks for submitting!